Creating a Tap-compatible export from Google Keep is easy.
First visit Google Takeout.
- Deselect all services using the link at the top.
- Scroll down and select Google Keep
- Scroll further down and select Next
- Choose "Export once"
- Select "Create export"
- On the next page you will see a message indicating the export has started. Once it is ready it will show up on screen.
- Select the download button
- After you have downloaded the file, unzip it.
- Visit the Tap Import Keep page
- Select the unzipped folder and fill out the rest of the import form.