/tap is a massively powerful and totally customizable note-taking system. Like a blank notebook, its strength comes from its simplicity. With a few special tools, you can build any note-taking system you can imagine, complete with methods to track, organize, and visualize your ideas.
/tap can even be programmed to interact with you. Send prompts or reminders (i.e. What did you do today? or Remember to take your vitamins) or email yourself a periodic digest of your notes.
This guide is where you will find everything you need to unlock your inner wizard.
- Getting Started
- What is a /Tap note?
- Organize! Where to put things and how to find them
- Magic Spells: remembering to write and remembering what you wrote
- Todos: Getting things done
- Bookmarking: quickly capture what you find interesting
- Tracking Events: understand the patterns of your life
- Bean counting: budgeting and bookkeeping can be so simple
- Formulas are for calculating numbers
- Changing the dates
- A brief introduction to your /tap system
- API Documentation: create your own integrations
For more ideas on how to use /tap, check out the Blog.